Thursday 11 June 2009

A Bit of Four Play

Here I go picking up the hand grenade tossed at me by David Cranmer.

Four Movies that I can see over and over.
1. The Magnificent Seven
2. Saturday Night And Sunday Morning
3. Dunkirk
4. The Colditz Story


Four Places I have lived.
1. North Finchley, North London
2. Orpington, Kent
3. Rainham, Kent
4. Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire


Four TV shows that I love to watch.
1. Survivors
2. Dr. Who
3. WWE Wrestling Shows
4. Have I Got News For You


Four places where I have gone on vacation.
1. Bognor Regis, Sussex
2. Looe, Cornwall
3. The Lake District, Cumbria
4. Canberra, Australia


Four favourite foods.
1. Black sausage
2. Steak and Kidney Pie
3. Full English Breakfast
4. Sunday roast.


Four websites I visit daily
1. The Tainted Archive
2. The Education of a Pulp Writer
3. Joanne Walpole
4. Rough Edges


Four Places I would rather be.
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Monument Valley
3. Rome
4. New Zealand


Four things that I would like to do before I die.
1. Ride a Harley Davidson Trike down Route 66
2. Appear in a western
3. Ride the road train from Darwin to Adelaide, Australia
4. Live my life to the end


Four novels I wish that I was reading for the first time.
1. Jack Kerouac - On The Road
2. Alan Sillitoe - Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
3. Frank C. Robertson - Horn Silver
4. Hammond Innes - Wreckers Must Breathe

Four people to tag.
1. Joanne Walpole
2. Ian Parnham
3. Paul D Brazill
4. Howard Hopkins

7 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Ray, You and I have Australia as a vacation destination. Have you ever been there?

Laurie Powers said...

Although I can't relate to the TV shows because I haven't seen any of them, I think I would love to do the trip down Route 66.

This sounds like a cool tag.

Jo Walpole said...

Thanks, Ray. BTW, it's nice to see you back blogging.

Ray said...

David - Yes, I went up to Canberra and went around the Houses Of Parliament there. Then down to Melbourne and went to see some Aussie Rules Football and got hooked on that.

Laurie - Route 66 mainly because of the old 60s series.

Joanne - Thanks. It's good to be back.

I.J. Parnham said...

I'll have to get thinking, then...

David Cranmer said...

Ray, I would have enjoyed that trip myself and good for you. I almost made it to Oz because of work and then at the last second another employee slipped past me for the assignment.

pattinase (abbott) said...

These are the most different answers, Ray. Nice to see some new foods mentioned.